News/Events - December 2013
Farming on the Greenbelt?
Cost-share for Energy Innovation in the Greenbelt
Funding is available now for 2013 energy retrofit projects in the Greenbelt!
- Eligible BMPs include: lighting upgrades, milk plate coolers, cooling compressors, free cooling systems and heating upgrades.
- Cost-share ranges from 30% to 50%, with up to $5,000 available within each BMP category. Each farm business can access up to $10,000 total.
- Simple application process, made downloadable online, here.
- The eligible invoice date is retroactive to April 1, 2013, so if you've already completed a project this year you may be able to get money back.
- Project funding can be combined with other environmental cost-share provided through local conservation authorities , Ducks Unlimited and Growing Forward 2
How can I apply?
Step 1: Select from the OSCIA website the appropriate category that your project falls under (Lighting, Heating or Refrigeration and Cooling)
Step 2: Download the appropriate Enrolment Form, Project Proposal Application and Supplementary Application Form here
Step 3: Scan, and email, fax or send it to OSCIA by mail
1 Stone Road West
Guelph ON, N1G 4Y2
OSCIA is happy to help answer any questions. Feel free to call Brad Carberry, Claim Analyst, at 226-979-2465.