On-Farm Food Safety Workshop
We’d love to hear from you! If you’ve got a question, comment, or suggestion for future events or programming that you’d be interested in, please let us know!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below:
Attention Food Producers:
Farms at Work is hosting an OMAF On-Farm Food Safety Certification Workshop
When: Monday April 14, 2014
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Cost: $50 (includes lunch and workshop materials)
If you are growing and selling food, minimizing your on-farm food safety risks is a high priority. If you have on-farm workers or are scaling up, it becomes even more important to have routines in place. Come to this workshop to learn practical approaches from OMAF staff to address your 3 top on-farm food safety risks- worker practices, water use and cleaning and sanitation, as well as information on funding to help you implement your food safety plans.
You will receive the following on-farm food safety resources:
- On-farm Food Safety Good Agricultural Practices manual ($25 value)
- 9 different Food Safety posters
- USB with useful Factsheets and food safety resources
- Certificate for the workshop attended
- Self-assessments and action plans to help strengthen your Growing Forward 2 application